|Head of the Maintenance and Landscaping Department - Inna Diachenko
Maintenance and Landscaping Department is responsible for recreational activities in the Park.
The main lines of recreational activity include:
- creating conditions for efficient organized tourism, rest and other recreational activities in the nature;
- ensuring demand for general, cultural and educational vacations, tourism, amateur and sports fishing;
- establishing the allowable level of anthropogenic load on the Park’s territory and facilities;
- advertising, publishing and information activities among tourists within the Park;
- promoting ecological culture and sustainable development among the tourists and local population.
Maintenance and Landscaping Department ensures:
- formation and operation of recreational infrastructure;
- organization and infrastructure support of tourist trails and treks;
- coordination between recreational activities of various entities, irrespective of their ownership form;
- keeping of a database of recreational entities within the Park;
- participation in scientific and practical conferences, conventions, and seminars devoted to recreation issues;
- acquiring and sharing of recreational organization knowledge.