|Head of the Department for State Protection, Restoration and Use of Natural Ecosystems - Mykhailo Bashta
Department for State Protection, Restoration and Use of Natural Ecosystems (Department of Ecosystems) is a part of the National Service for Protection of the Nature Reserve Fund of Ukraine.
The main objectives of the Department include maintaining the territory and nature protection regime in the Park and preventing the breaches of environmental regulations in the Park territory.
The persons guilty of the following acts will be held liable for breaches of the environmental regulations:
- using the Park territory for non-designated purposes, breaching the Park’s organizational requirements;
- prohibited economic activities;
- damaging or destroying natural sites or complexes;
- unauthorized change of the Park’s boundaries;
- exceeding the allowable chemical, physical and other effects and anthropogenic load;
- use of the Park’s natural resources in breach of the established procedure.